SURVEYORS– DUBBO AND ORAN PARK
We have two opportunities for experienced Surveyors to join our teams based in Oran Park and our Dubbo Offices. The successful applicants will be involved in a range of survey and design related activities in a very busy practice.
Your application must demonstrate how you meet the Essential Criteria
- Qualification in Surveying as a minimum.
- Previous survey experience in general surveying works – set out, boundaries, detailed survey, GPS & robotics, data reduction and plan checking.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work as part of a team or independently with direction.
- Experience in using computer aided design packages.
- Desire to become part of a rapidly growing office and community.
- 5-10 years experience or equivalent. .
- Previous experience working independently including liaising with clients, preparing proposals and staff supervision.
- Agreeable to work away overnight on project locations from time to time.
- Experience in using Leica GPS and robotics.
- Experience in using Civil 3D and/or 12D design packages.
These roles are full time positions with an attractive salary package. The successful applicants will be offered significant opportunities for advancement within Geolyse, and training to ensure that a rewarding career is developed as Geolyse is committed to the continuous growth and development of our people.
Should you be interested and think you might be suitable please contact Greg Cooper, General Manager on (02) 6393 5000 or submit your CV accompanied by a cover letter to Greg Cooper, General Manager via email firstname.lastname@example.org or post: PO Box 1963, Orange NSW 2800.
All applications are treated confidentially.